- You may use 1.5 inch line space between two lines.
- Insert the tables and figures into the text, wherever is necessary.
- Use all footnotes carefully in the last page after references.
- Use a 1.5 inch left side margin and 1 inch on the other three sides.
- You should always continue the text to near the bottom margin. Do not leave a gap on the page where a table or figure was first mentioned.
- It is required that all pages, starting with the title page, be numbered with Indo-Arabic numbers in the lower middle.
Iejte Journal follows the American Psychological Association (APA) style for the references. All thesis, research paper etc. should be used APA style manual for reference (www.apastyle.org) Guidance on APA style can be found details in American Psychological Association. (2009). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association. Scholars are requested to read and apply the APA manual before sending their papers to us.
Rules and Regulations:
- Before publication, each article will receive will be edited by our editorial board.
- Each article will be published as soon as the editorial process is complete.
- E-mails will be sent to all members of various professional organizations alerting them to a new paper of special interest. All registered users of the iejte.org web site will be notified whenever a new paper is posted.
- All articles will be copy-righted by iejte.org, but authors are granted the right to reprint an article in whole or in part in any work written (or coauthored) or edited (or co-edited) by them. Others must obtain written permission from iejte to reprint or electronically distribute an article.
- Submission Preparation Checklist As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, PDF or Word Perfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a TIMES NEW ROMAN 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.